Head of Design at HANREJ
HANREJ is a jewellery & accessories brand situated in Copenhagen.
Founders are Danish, but a lot of our work is international, so communication is mostly bilingual.
We are currently making organisational changes, expanding our small team and shaping the absolute best setup for an ambitious future for the brand.
Therefore, we’re looking for a new Head of Design to come in and join our universe.
Main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Designing collections including both jewellery & accessories (initially primarily jewellery)
- Developing those designs to the point of production with partners
- Initiating production with our manufacturers and maintaining communication throughout the process
- Responsible for the overall assortment of products and everything included
- Working with the team to insure that all products are aligned with HANREJ as a brand and the overall vision
Your qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Experience with design and development of jewellery and accessories
- Experience with CAD software, such as Rhino
- Experience with a variety of materials
- Experience with Adobe software such as Illustrator
We are looking for a technically skilled jewellery & accessories designer.
Experience developing products by hand or through CAD software is a must, but note that we are not completely predetermined on a specific profile for this position.
There are many constellations of competencies that could work and therefore we encourage you to send an application, as long as you trust your vision as a designer matched with HANREJ as a brand.
This also means that we're open for different constellations regarding the position as full-time, part-time or starting with an internship, as long as there is a mutual commitment and vision.
Beyond competencies, we value character, personality, energy and work ethic.
We are allowing applications until 31-12-2020, but will be meeting with promising candidates continuously.
Kindly send a short application, along with your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Questions regarding the process are also well-received.
We look forward to hearing from you!